Improper storage and handling can harm your magnets and effect the bonding strength.
- Never fold or crease any magnet.
- Do not store magnets face to face. this can reverse the polarity and result in loss of magnetism.
- When not in use, store your magnets on a flat metal surface such as a refrigerator or the side of a metal filing cabinet.
- Surface cracking can happen if you roll your magnets tightly.
- Take magnets off before using an automatic car wash.
- Don't clean the back of the magnets with Armor All or silicone or wax based cleaners.
- If your signs become warped, lay them in a warm, sunny spot or run a hair dryer on the lowest setting over them.